Representative in Russia Support
Local qualified representative with low overhead
International players with business interests in Russia and no permanent representation could have their specific needs solved two ways:
Option 1 is frequent travel of company officers into the country for face-to-face meetings/ negotiations/ presentations/ event attending/ etc. that can appear to be a costly and lengthy solution. In many cases, such company officers have little, if any, knowledge of local business traditions and lack of established connections with the Russian business community and/ or amongst government/ licensing bodies.
Option 2 is to appoint a qualified local representative to handle most, if not all, those issues on your behalf. We could act as your Representative in Russia – or interim manager, if required – to take care of your business agenda and even make your Russian operations up and running.
You can benefit out of our:
- In-Russia Representative support by our qualified bilingual executive
- Legal advice and contracts support
- Buyer / distributor / contractor/ partner identification
- Deal / contract negotiation support
- Product presentation and promotion, sales pitch, and follow-up communications
- Event participation
- Logistics and Customs advice
- Business consulting expertise
- Translation services
- Business Introductions and Liaising
- Licensing, and Government Affairs support
- Other ad-hoc agenda to meet your specific requirements.
Our monthly retainer fee is €1,990/ $2,190 per month with a 6-month contract term.
If you’d like to discuss your situation, please contact us.